iQuote : Inspiring Quotes By Steve Jobs
As it is said, he built Apple the way no one else could have and it is very truly said for the man who has been an inspiration to all those innovative, crazy and those who think foolishly brilliant! Recently I read, Albert Einstein: 1879 – 1955. Steve Jobs: 1955 – 2011. It’s almost as if he continued the legacy of innovation. Here I present you some of his best words to inspire you to “Stay hungry, Stay foolish”.
- “Why Join the navy if you can be a pirate?”
- “That happens more than you think, because this is not just engineering and science. There is art, too. Sometimes when you’re in the middle of one of these crises, you’re not sure you’re going to make it to the other end. But we’ve always made it, and so we have a certain degree of confidence, although sometimes you wonder.”
- “One home run is much better than two doubles”
- “I’m the only person I know that has lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year. . It’s very character building”
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me.. going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me”
- “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people are not used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
- “I was worth over $1,000,000 when I was 23, and over $10,000,000 when I was 24, and over $100,000,000 when I was 25, and it was not that important because I never did it for the money”
- “My job is to not be easy on people. My job is to make them better.”
- “Life is brief, and then you die, you know”
- “Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
- “Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?”
and, one more thing. . . .
It is said true that you never know the real value of people until they’re gone!