Smartphones are really smart. They are getting bigger and smarter day by day. And each day there are a lot of new smartphones hitting in the market. And here I’m going to talk about the recent smart announcement from the giant HTC. HTC has announced its very latest and amazingly studded smartphone, HTC Droid DNA in the market. Here, I have enlisted all the specifications and features with some more interesting facts on this smartphone. You must check this out. Read on!
This phone has that much capibility to grab your attention on a very first look. It looks just amazing. We have been seeing many HTC smartphones which have the same display and look, but here in this HTC Droid DNA HTC has changed the whole pattern of look and I must say this would be a great change from HTC. HTC Droid DNA has a skinny body and light in weight. More handy and clean finishing. With this it has one more debut feature, that is its soft casing. You can easily imagine the whole coolness of this gadget from the pictures. Let’s check out some specifications and features of HTC Droid DNA.
[Note]Specifications of HTC Droid DNA :[/Note]
- 2G, 3G and 4G LTE Network compatibility
- 139 Gms Weight
- Touch sensitive controls
- LCD3 capacitive touchscreen
- Display is of 5 inches
- 16 GB internal memory with 2GB of RAM (There is no memory card slot)
- WLAN, GPS, USB, NFC available
- Camera: Rear-8MP, LED Falsh, Full HD video recording with autofocus, smile detection as like digital cameras. Front- 2.1 MP
- 2020 mAh Li-lon Battery
[Note]Features of HTC Droid DNA :[/Note]
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with an upgrade option to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Qualcomm MDM615m/APQ8064 Chip with fluent user experience
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU
- All the sensors are available with gyro, proximity, compass, Accelerometer
- Threaded SMS, MMS, E-Mail, Push notifications
- HTML 5 Browser and Google Chrome
- Java Supported
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
- YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Document viewer/editor
- Photo viewer and editor
- SNS integration
- Active noise cancellation
- Voice memo with dial commands
- Predictive text inputs
Although, we all well aware of the beast HTC One X having the best display in the smartphone range, and now this HTC Droid DNA. This phone has the ability to let fulfil everyone’s wishes. It’s a fully packed smartphone that you’ve ever seen. For your better satisfaction, here’s the whole list of pros and cons of this amazing gadget.
- Thin and light design
- Screen is the best one
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Battery life is too short
- Bad performance compare to other devices of HTC
So, this is what that HTC has offered us. I must say this device is just amazing and it will never let you go down. Except the battery problem. Battery problem is the common issue in all the smartphones so there’s nothing to worry about. All I can say is you can go for it. It has got good user experiences than the other Siblings.
What do you think, is this smartphone capable enough to stands beside Samsung’s Galaxy S3? What would you like to know more on this gadget? Share your views and thoughts on this smartphone in the comment box below.