Goophone Rips off the New Galaxy S5 : Available for $300
Goophone does it again. Just like any other phone, it took Goophone just a single day to rip off the newly launched Galaxy S5 and already selling it at $299.99 from their official store. The $300 smartphone is currently listed as out of stock, but compete specifications of the knock off version of the latest Samsung flagship phone have been listed on their international store.
Goophone well known for ripping off iPhones and other top phones has done it again and the phone looks way too perfect as a clone with below specifications :
- 5-inch FHD 1080P screen, 1920*1080 pixel display
- 2GHz MTK MT6592 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM, support expand microSD card
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash light, 5MP front camera
- Android 4.2 OS, with Google Play
No word on availability, but in Goophone’s (un)original phrasing, it is “almost here.” I guess, the Guinness Book of World Records may need to start measuring the time it takes to clone consumer electronics!
[share facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]