How to Enable New Facebook Timeline Right Away
Here is my quick article on how to enable the all new Facebook timeline. I’ve been waiting and dying to get this enabled this on my profile and guess what? I’ve found a way to activate it and here’s a way how you can do it too! Keep reading through this and you’ll have it, I promise!
Here’s how my new Facebook Profile looks like :
Follow the steps below to get your New Facebook profile :
- Log into Facebook, enable developer mode. Type developer in the search box and you’ll be there.
- Go to Developer Appand create a new app
- Name it and create it. It will open a main setting page once you create it.
- Look for the “Open Graph” header from the left column of the page or simply press “Ctrl+F”, type and find it, and click the “Get Started using open graph” link.Create a test action for your app, like “read” a “book”, or “eat” a “sandwich”
- Clicking on “Get started” will get you to a new page. Change few default settings there like make “read” as “redd” and scroll down on the page and try submitting and continue till it says its done!
- Open a new Facebook tab and your home screen will have an invite ready asking you to activate your new profile!
That was simple, wasn’t it? Do let me know your views. Thanks and welcome to the new social networking era.