Apple Released OS X Lion v10.7.3 Update : Start Downloading
Apple has just released some new bug fixes security updates for their OS X Lion users. It is called a v10.7.3 update and now available via the software update function on their mac systems or mac book or mac book air. Moreover, it’s a free update which is not a usual thing by apple but whichever it is, I’m liking it.
Choose Software Update from the Apple () menu to check for the latest Apple software via the Internet, including this update. You can download the update either through Software Update or by downloading the installer.
Here’s the list of changes and bug fixes.
The OS X Lion v10.7.3 Update includes Safari 5.1.3 and fixes that:
- Add Catalan, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, and Ukrainian language support
- Address issues when using smart cards to log into OS X
- Address compatibility issues with Microsoft Windows file sharing
- Address an issue printing Microsoft Word documents that use markup
- Address a graphics performance issue after sleep on some earlier iMacs that use ATI graphics
- Resolve a Wi-Fi connection issue when waking from sleep
- Address an issue that may prevent Safari from opening before joining a wireless network
- Fix a potential issue authenticating to an SMB DFS share
- Include RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras
- Improve binding to read-only Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Improve binding and login speed for Active Directory users in a domain whose name ends in “.local”
- Improve reliability of Dynamic DNS (DDNS) updates by Active Directory clients
- Allow login with an Active Directory username that contains a space
- Improve compatibility with Active Directory schemas that have been extended with the “apple-user-homeDirectory” and “apple-user-homeurl” attributes
- Fix home directory Dock item for Active Directory users with mobile accounts
- Allow NIS users with MD5-hashed passwords to log in
I am just about to start the installation as I clicked the image above. You can try it too and let me know how it goes. Cheers.