Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), the most powerful and stable version of Android OS which supports about 95% of Android apps and games and even provides some amazing features like easy multitasking with simple and beautiful UI. The Chinese manufacturer JXD has introduced a new Gaming Console, JXD S5110 which is ” The First Ice Cream Sandwich Game Console”. This JXD console may be considered even a tablet as it play videos and is capable of capturing normal images. Also the PSP-like look makes it eye-catcher at the first sight.
So, let’s have a look at it’s specifications and features :
This game console features a 5″ captivative screen in 800*400p, with 16:9 format for playing your videos in best quality. It’ll support a 1GHz Amlogic M3 ARM Cortex – A9 processor along with an ARM Mali 400 3D Graphics. It has 512MB of RAM and comes with 4GB or 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB at most. It features a VGA rear-facing camera, can stream full HD 1080p videos and can connect Wi-fi networks too. It has also got a 2.0 USB post, a headphone jack and an OTG to connect to external HDD’s, keyboard or a mouse. The most amazing thing about this gaming console is that it’ll be running on Android 4.0 (ICS).
[Note]Features That Makes This Game Console Amazing![/Note]
- Along with Android ICS, it also supports MSN, Facebook, Email and Skype etc. which makes it a potential tablet.
- It supports OTG (On-the-Go) which allows external connection to USB Disk, Keyboard and mouse etc. You can copy and play through these equipments.
- S5110 is equipped with HDMI and TV-out(composite) interfaces, which makes games and HD videos out easily.
- This JXD device will support Android Gravity and touch games, Arcade games and will even come loaded with a variety of emulators which will allow gamers to play GBA, Nintendo 64 3D, Nintendo FC and SEGA MD games here itself.
- It supports MP3, PDF, TXT, HTML, MPEG4 and is also capable of video recording and play slideshows.
This gaming console or a tablet you can say is obviously a very good gadget to own as you must have learnt that till now i guess. According to our sources, it’s pricing would be ranging around 159 Euros which is much more costlier than the Nintendo 3DS but you can also compare the features of JXD which are much better than N3DS. So what are your thoughts about this new showstopper in the market. Share your views on this we always appreciate your feedback!