10+ Unbelievable Use of Dropbox You Haven’t Heard Before
Have you guys heard of Dropbox? I think some of you are daily users of Dropbox but many users are still new to Dropbox who has got accounts but haven’t yet tried using it to its full potential. With dropbox, now you can do unbelievable things and that too on an automatic mode without having to worry about the process at all. Yes, I’ve found some ways to use your dropbox in such a way that it becomes helpful to you in every way. Check it out!
First of all, for those who still don’t know what Dropbox is. Dropbox is a Web-based file hosting service operated by Dropbox, Inc. that uses cloud computing to enable users to store and share files and folders with others across the Internet using file synchronization. In simple words, Its your own hard disk on the internet. So, if you haven’t got your account yet on Dropbox, Get a dropbox account first.
Now, below is few tasks you can do with your dropbox to make your online life easier and awesomely cool.
- Backup Facebook Photos to Dropbox
- Send Facebook photo uploads to Dropbox
- Download Facebook Tagged Photo
- Save Flickr favorite photographs to Dropbox
- Save your flickr uploads to Dropbox
- Save all Instagram photos to Dropbox
- Save mail attachments to DropBox
- Save starred images from Google Reader to Dropbox
- Backup your Tumblr blog to Dropbox
- Send A Voice Note to Dropbox
- Download Google Talk files to Dropbox
- Save Foursquare photo to Dropbox
- Save myPDF to Dropbox
Isn’t it cool? What are you waiting for? Get your Dropbox account now and start doing this unbelievable things!